Anywhere in Bulgaria, from Sofia to Varna and Plovdiv to Burgas, Allied The Careful Movers™ can help with your office move. Whether you’re a small business or a major player in the ever growing IT industry, we at Allied are here to help you. Moving the business here and now!
Can you do the move by yourself? How to you feel about moving the business?
Look around at your current office. Does the system work? What about the specific desk formation? If it does, then you’re going to want to recreate it exactly as it is in your new office. Not only will that require you to remove everything and transport it across town, or across the country, but you’ll then have to set everything up exactly as it was.
That doesn’t seem that easy, does it? Even with the help of your staff, that means setting up cables and wires, plugging computers and having the desks set up properly.
Below you will find few tips if you decide to office removal removal:
- Number each desk according to who sits there, and what team they are in.
- Number all equipment for every team ex. Marketing, Finance, and or IT. It will be a a lot of hassle if these are scattered all over the place at the new office.
- Organize IT support so that all data, cable and power leads are accounted for. This will help cut back on time setting up at the other end.
- Create an inventory, so you can check it off at the the destination.
- Hire a truck or trucks to transport everything.
- Unpack all of the boxes and equipment.
- Sort the entire new office according to the labels.
- Connect all the computer equipment, and make sure it all works.
How can Allied The Careful Movers™ help?
Should you have an upcoming move of your office with the help of Allied The Careful Movers™, we can assist you in the complete planning and transport. Our experience and inventory management systems ensures you are in good hands when moving your documentation and equipment. Also we can take care of the IT disconnect and re-connect to ensure you are ready for business at the other end.